Senior Technical Officer, Facilities Management, Building and Infrastructure
Job no: 2003693
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg
We are looking for individuals to join our Building and Infrastructure Programme Centre where you will work with multi-disciplinary teams in DSTA to shape and enhance the capabilities of our defence facilities to support MINDEF/SAF operational needs.
This role will require you to:
- Oversee and manage the day to day facilities maintenance and operations including liaising and collaborating with SAF/MINDEF, contractors and external entities
- Administer the integrated Facilities Management contracts including performance management
- Process maintenance orders such as releasing purchase requisition and order, and provide technical clearance
- Plan and manage maintenance services in the SAF facilities including safety management of facilities, work-place related works and services
- Manage and execute replacement works and Addition & Alteration (A&A) works
- Provide support in the planning and management of the annual budget for Facilities Maintenance
- Operate IT-enabled FM applications for maintenance planning and review
- Familiar with policies and governance on real estate and facilities maintenance management, build-environment management and workplace safety and health
- Diploma in Facilities Management, Building Services, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Preferably with 5 years of experience in facilities management
- Broad understanding of benchmarks, guidelines, statutory requirement and Singapore Standards/Code of Practice in relation to facilities management matters
- Preferably with knowledge and experience in Public Sector Standard Conditions of Contract
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now