Senior Engineer/Senior Facilities Management Officer, Building and Infrastructure
Job no: 2003689
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg.
We are looking for individuals to join our Building and Infrastructure Programme Centre where you will work with multi-disciplinary teams in DSTA to shape and enhance the capabilities of our defence facilities to support MINDEF/SAF operational needs.
The role will require you to :
- Manage the key performance indicators and Customer Satisfaction Assessment (CSA) process for Facilities Management (FM) Contracts including source, evaluate and establish contracts for Facilities Maintenance and Management of SAF/MINDEF premises.
- Prepare and evaluate invitations to quotes and tender submissions to ensure objectivity in the selection process, as well as to ensure that selected solution meets the SAF/MINDEF needs and is within approved budget, schedule and project deliverables
- Develop and use dashboards to track contractor performance effectively, implement IT-enabled FM applications, and use data analytics for planning and gathering insights for deriving actionable decisions.
- Monitor defects and age of building infrastructure mechanical and electrical systems and propose modifications or proactive replacements when required.
- Conduct regular contract and technical reviews, identify gaps, and propose improvements
- Organise quality records and documentation for knowledge management and audit purposes
- Keep abreast of the building industry innovations, and policies and governance on real estate and facilities maintenance management, build-environment management and workplace safety and health
- Tertiary qualifications in Facilities Management, Quantity Surveying, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Preferably with 3 years of relevant experience in facilities management
- Good understanding of benchmarks, guidelines, statutory requirement and Singapore Standards/Code of Practice in relation to facilities management would be an advantage
- Preferably with knowledge and experience in Public Sector Standard Conditions of Contract (PSSCOC)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Resourceful, good problem solving skills, able to work independently and in a team
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now