The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We seek driven individuals to join the Land Systems Programme Centre where you will play a crucial role in actively innovating, developing and operationalising game changing technologies and capabilities for both defence and whole of Government applications.
Robotics, Autonomous Systems, and Soldier Enhancements
· Advanced robotic and unmanned systems with autonomous decision making, task execution and teaming capabilities; or
· Biomechanical, physiological and wearable-based enhancements to improve soldier physical performance.
Through personalised training and mentorship programmes, you will be exposed to a broad spectrum of expertise, ranging from technical competencies such as systems integration, robotics and human-factors engineering, to business competencies in project management and design thinking. This will equip you with the know-how and technology instinct to harness technologies to deliver novel robotics capabilities and/or technologies to enhance soldier performance. In this exciting portfolio, you will also have opportunities to collaborate and co-develop technologies with leading organisations, companies and research institutions from both Singapore and across the world.
· Tertiary qualification in Robotics or Systems Automation Engineering, or Engineering-related fields (e.g. Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, etc.), or Computer Science.
· Dynamic personality with good interpersonal skills, self-driven with a can-do spirit, willingness to learn new skills and expand into exciting new tech domains.
· Experience and proficiency in the following are desired but not mandatory:
> Robotics, automation, systems integration; or
> Programming (e.g. Android Programming, Python, C/C++, Java); or
> Modelling and simulation tools such as Unity and SolidWorks; or
> Information Systems and Internet of Things; or
> Computers and Electronics