Engineer/Senior Engineer, Air Systems Programme Centre
Job no: 2003682
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg.
We are looking for an individual to join us in the Air Systems Programme Centre where you will drive the transformation of aircraft and airborne capabilities for the Singapore Armed Forces as well as space technologies for Singapore Government Agencies.
The role will require you to:
- Understand operational requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Participate in the delivery of key project milestones, such as design reviews, testing and acceptance;
- Apply your engineering knowledge as well as knowledge of latest technological developments to identify innovative technical solutions;
- Prepare and review contractual documents, including tender documents, contracts, and variation agreements;
- Perform market surveys and assess suitable technologies and products;
- Work in a project management team to support the project manager in ensuring the projects are delivered according to contractual requirements.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering or a related discipline
- Possess good interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Collaborative team player
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate well with stakeholders
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now