Engineer (Comms Engineering), Systems Management
Job no: 2003681
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for someone to join the System Management Programme Centre where you would be part of the team to deliver high availability and assurance of Communication Systems to the SAF.
- Define and design criterion for system maintainability and sustainability
- Apply engineering knowledge to analyse and develop solutions to enhance communications systems
- Implement engineering solutions together with robust validation for communications systems
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, preferably with knowledge in communications, such as Radio Frequency (RF), digital communications or a related discipline
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, resourceful, meticulous and a team player
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now