Engineer/Senior Engineer, Simulation & Training Systems Hub
Job no: 2003678
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for an engineer to join us at Simulation & Training Systems Hub Programme Centre where you will drive the training transformation for the Singapore Armed Forces. The role will require you to:
• Understand Ops training requirements and harness the latest digital technologies, such as Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Data Analytics to maximise training effectiveness
• Conduct proof-of-concept and develop prototypes to showcase how digital technologies could augment new training paradigms
• Support the project manager in ensuring the projects are delivered according to contractual requirements
• Participate in the delivery of key project milestones, such as testing and acceptance of Modelling & Simulation systems
• Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical &Electronic Engineering, Data Engineering or a related discipline
• An interest in gaming technologies will be advantageous
• Possess a keen interest in exploiting the diversity of technologies for simulation and training, such as Augmented/ Virtual/ Mixed Reality, Data Analytics
• Possess good interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
• Highly motivated and pro-active team player
• Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now