Senior Project Assistant Executive, Digital Hub
Job no: 2003677
Work type: Permanent, Term
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for an individual to join our Digital Hub PC where you will support project teams on project administrative work. This role will require you to:
- Support project teams in various project phases of projects from planning to delivery. This could entail helping with documentation, minutes, task tracking and asset management etc.
- Support PMT in the procurement process. This could include sourcing (e.g. drafting sourcing strategies), tendering (e.g. tender release), taking part in evaluation, contract management (e.g. variations, etc.) and supplier performance management in accordance with policies and guidelines.
- Manage and maintain inventory of facilities, space and assets.
- Process purchase orders and perform acceptance, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Co-ordinate and work closely with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries of goods and information to internal stakeholders.
- Perform security management such as security clearance and project/site clearance
- Support AD(P&C) on related reporting and administrative duties
- Diploma in any discipline.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Structured and systematic way of working.
- Able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in standard business software like Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge in business, finance, IT and government procurement will be an advantage.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now