Digital Procurement Assistant Executive/Executive
Job no: 2003676
Work type: Permanent, Term
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
We are looking for an individual to join our Digital Programme Centres where you will procure IT-related goods and services for the national defence and security of Singapore. This role will require you to:
- Conduct procurement processes of sourcing, tendering, evaluation, contract management and supplier performance management in accordance with policies and guidelines.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand their requirements and formulate procurement approaches and strategies appropriate for the purchases.
- Process purchase orders and export license application, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Co-ordinate and work closely with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries of goods and information to internal stakeholders.
- Diploma in any discipline.
- Knowledge in business, finance and government procurement will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- An eye for details and able to work well with numbers.
- Organised and meticulous.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with relevant working experience may be considered for the position of Procurement Executive.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now