Manager / Senior Manager (Staff Development)
Job no: 2003668
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of engineering, digital transformation and cybersecurity.
DSTA Corporate forms the backbone of the organisation, driving initiatives that provide strategic vision, support and synergy for continued growth and relevance. We offer exciting and meaningful careers in our Corporate domains covering Human Resource, Corporate Planning and Services, and Corporate Communications.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your expertise and hone your competencies in our diverse career offerings. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with nurturing mentors, like-minded colleagues, and collaborate with global industry experts.
We are looking for an individual to join us in our Staff Development team that is responsible for implementing initiatives covering leadership development, training, competency and career development anchored on creating a rewarding and meaningful career for all staff. The role will require you to:
- Manage leadership development programmes and assigned training accounts to support staff development which includes planning for training, managing the schedule, budget, procurement, communication, administration and logistics
- Monitor and analyse programme feedback and training data in order to perform reviews, for reporting and to drive learning outcomes
- Work with learning providers and stakeholders on programme development and implementation
- Be a point of contact for issues encountered on staff development portal and manage system changes for improved process and user experience
- Support other staff development work as assigned when necessary
- A degree in Human Resource will be advantageous
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience for the Manager role
- Good organisation, project management and data management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated individual with a critical mind that seeks continuous improvements
- Team player who can also work independently in a fast-paced environment
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now