Project Manager - Intelligence Analysis Applications
Job no: 2003655
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg.
DSTA’s Information Programme Centre (Info PC) develops software solutions to harness information to enhance SAF’s capabilities on the battlefield to fight smarter and faster.
We are looking for motivated individuals to lead the development of data driven applications. The selected applicant will work with a multi-disciplinary team to build image and signals analysis applications for early warning and real-time threat detection.
The role will require you to:
- Lead a team of motivated software developers to build intelligence analysis software solutions
- Work with external stakeholders to understand requirements in order to design and propose novel solutions
- Build effective relationships with team members and external stakeholders.
- Use your initiative and experience to analyse, plan, review and adjust priorities to deliver agreed project outcomes.
- Computing or Engineering Degree
- Previous experience (at least 2 years) in managing software implementations or consulting projects
- Ability to quickly comprehend technical concepts and issues related to projects and articulate these with stakeholders
- Leadership skills with the drive and enthusiasm to motivate and challenge
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering Degree
- Experience with Agile project management
- Practical experience in one or more of the following:
- PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Containerisation technologies e.g. Docker
- Microservices architecture
- Stream processing technologies e.g. Kafka
- Geospatial technologies from Luciad and ESRI
- Applied Machine Learning for Computer Vision and/or Signal Processing
Why join us
As a Project Manager with DSTA, you will take on the challenge of delivering solutions that will help us understand potential adversaries to Singapore. You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for mission-critical systems that will have lasting impact on our nation’s long-term defence and security. You’ll have the opportunity to move around and develop your skills and experience – you will never be bored.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now