Manager (DSTA Ops Centre), Systems Management Programme Centre
Job no: 2003255
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg.
We are looking for an individual to join us in DSTA Ops Centre where you will support operations planning, coordination and execution of activities in response to emerging or occurring events/crises affecting the reputation, business operations and interests of the organisation.
The role will require you to:
• Formulate overall concept and framework for DSTA’s support to MINDEF/SAF during emergencies
• Participate in SAF and Service level exercises annually
• Support DSTA’s incident / crisis reporting and management
• Advise and support internal stakeholders on operational matters
• Maintain visibility of staff overseas and managed shipments
• Tertiary qualification with at least 2 years of relevant operations experience
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, proactive and resourceful
• Team player who can work independently and deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now