DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We are looking for individuals to join our Building and Infrastructure Programme Centre where you will work with multi-disciplinary teams in DSTA to shape and enhance the capabilities of our defence facilities to support MINDEF/SAF operational needs.
This role will require you to:
- Oversee and manage the day to day facilities maintenance and operations including liaising and collaborating with SAF/MINDEF, contractors and external entities
- Administer the integrated Facilities Management contracts including performance management
- Process maintenance orders such as releasing purchase requisition and order, and provide technical clearance
- Plan and manage maintenance services in the SAF facilities including safety management of facilities, work-place related works and services
- Manage and execute replacement works and Addition & Alteration (A&A) works
- Provide support in the planning and management of the annual budget for Facilities Maintenance
- Operate IT-enabled FM applications for maintenance planning and review
- Familiar with policies and governance on real estate and facilities maintenance management, build-environment management and workplace safety and health
- Diploma in Facilities Management, Building Services, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Preferably with 5 years of experience in facilities management
- Broad understanding of benchmarks, guidelines, statutory requirement and Singapore Standards/Code of Practice in relation to facilities management matters
- Preferably with knowledge and experience in Public Sector Standard Conditions of Contract
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player