Senior Executive (Learning Technology & Services), DSTA Academy
Job no: 2003250
Work type: Term
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for an individual to join us in our Learning Technology & Services team. The role will require you to:
- Provide training administration, logistics and event support for DSTA Academy Courses and Learning Events/Talks.
- Provide support to DSTA staff in training services and external course registration with service providers.
- Provide procurement service and support for DSTA Academy’s requirements.
- Lead in in-house video recording for selected lectures.
- Develop course contents for the Academy’s eLearning programme.
- Support the training evaluation and identify areas for improvement.
- Facilitate and support course manager / lecturers for a better course delivery and course participants for a positive learning experience.
- Work on digitalisation/automation related projects on Learning Technology & Services
- Diploma in any discipline.
- Sound knowledge of training administration, event management, logistics and procurement.
- Knowledge of learning technologies and know-how of applying these technologies and features in the smart classroom environment.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer orientation and service excellence.
- Resourceful and meticulous.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now