Photographer, Corporate Communications
Job no: 2003241
Work type: Permanent, Term
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for an individual to join our Corporate Communications team to develop impactful visual and graphic representations which can be published on multiple print and online platforms.
The role will require you to:
- Conceptualize, carry out research, plan, coordinate and shoot projects, people, corporate activities for use on collaterals
- Work closely with various stakeholders to provide art direction, styling and photography for campaign and events shoots and provide relevant support
- Professionally edit photos to digitally enhance them
- Manage archival of photo library
- Manage and maintain all photography equipment and peripherals
- Conduct regular sharing sessions on photography skills to help raise the team’s competency in photography
- At least GCE O-Level and possess 5 years of experience or more as a professional photographer
- Excellent photography skills with good eye for details
- Ability to organise and direct photoshoots
- Ability to handle different types of photographic equipment
- Proficiency in digital editing software such as Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, is an advantage
- Experience with video filming and video editing is an advantage
- Good understanding of print, online and video production
- Organised, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex photography projects within tight schedules
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now