Assistant Manager / Manager / Senior Manager (Benefits & Ethics) , Human Resource
Job no: 2003239
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
We are looking for an individual to join the Benefits & Ethics team to manage human resource policies on benefits, welfare, employment schemes, exit schemes, and code of conduct, as well as Industrial Relations and Discipline functions.
Depending on your experience and skill sets, you will be assigned to take on a combination of these portfolios that will require you to:
- Formulate and review human resource policies on benefits, welfare, employment schemes, exit schemes, and code of conduct to ensure that they remain relevant and competitive.
- Communicate policy changes and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth and effective policy implementation.
- Advise internal stakeholders on policies and make recommendations on exceptions.
- Maintain harmonious labour-management relationship with the Union. This includes negotiating with the Union on the Collective Agreement, organizing union-management meetings, and handling grievances.
- Manage disciplinary matters within DSTA. This includes advising internal stakeholders on investigations and disciplinary processes, making recommendations on disciplinary actions to be taken, and serving as the Recording Secretary to the DSTA Disciplinary and Ethics Committee.
- Tertiary graduate. Those with a Degree in Human Resources would have an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience*
- Strong analytical, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and resourceful
- Team player who can also work independently and deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
* Candidate with higher years of relevant work experience may be considered for the position of Manager or Senior Manager.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now