Senior Engineer (Guided Weapons Engineering), Systems Management
Job no: 2003238
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for an individual to join us in our Systems Management Programme Centre where you will be part of a team to lead the systems management of a fleet of Guided Weapons and their associated equipment and facilities. You will provide support to:
- Ensure systems are sustained at the required systems readiness in a safe and cost-effective manner
- Focus on the overall system well-being, maintenance policy and resources over the system life cycle
- Drive engineering solutions to enhance Operations & Systems engineering of the Guided Weapon
- Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in project or operations and support management
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience in project or operations and support management
- Familiarity with SAF logistics orders
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, resourceful, meticulous and a team player
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Highly motivated individual with a positive attitude
Candidates with at least 5-7 years may be considered for Deputy Head position.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now