Senior/Principal/Senior Principal Analyst
Job no: 2003235
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
- Conduct research to examine the influences of personality, motivation, emotion, and group dynamics on human cognition and behaviour at various levels (i.e., individual, groups, societal).
- Translate research findings into useful and practical insights for capability development
- Engage stakeholders to gather requirements and provide evidence-based recommendations. When necessary, employ appropriate research methods and analyses to investigate the phenomena of interest.
- Direct and innovate solutions, backed by research evidences, to meet stakeholders’ objectives.
- Advise management on projects concerning behavioural science.
- Be involved in collaborative activities with partners from the industry, academic and research institutions to achieve desired objectives.
- PhD / Masters / Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or related social sciences discipline
- Experience in quantitative and/or mixed-methods research projects, with experience in identification of research gaps, formulation of research hypotheses, conceptualisation of research design, collection and analysis of data, and interpretation of research findings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, and as part of a team, with minimal supervision
- Good foundation in statistical knowledge
- Comfortable to explore techniques outside of traditional psychology in modelling behaviours (e.g. predictive modelling, machine-learning, clustering and classification)
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python will be advantageous
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now