Senior Executive/Assistant Manager/Manager (Outreach), Human Resource
Job no: 2003232
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for an individual to join us in our HR’s outreach team where you will drive the initiatives to promote science and engineering and position DSTA as an employer of choice offering exciting careers and staff development programmes for professional and personal growth. The role will require you to:
- Conduct market research, develop new ideas and concepts and execute the programmes
- Develop publicity materials and digital marketing strategies
- Ensure smooth implementation of programmes to raise awareness and branding of DSTA
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resource, Arts & Social Sciences, Communications Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience*. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Experience in digital marketing and managing marketing campaigns would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of branding and digital marketing strategies with strong analytical and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
Good IT knowledge and skills
- Meticulous and thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Candidate with higher years of relevant work experience may be considered for the position of Manager.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now