Senior Executive/Assistant Manager/Manager (Corporate Communications)
Job no: 2003231
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for an individual to join us in our Corporate Communications team where you will plan, develop and implement communication strategies that will build, strengthen and sustain DSTA’s branding and shape organisational culture and behaviour.
The role will require you to:
- Develop and implement communication strategies to support organisation development and initiatives
- Conceptualize, execute corporate communications plans and campaigns through an array of digital communication platforms and activities including but not limited to media, social media and event publicity, online publications, sponsorships and advertising, with focus on visual communication as key enabler
- Produce and curate content for multiple digital platforms, ensuring consistent messaging across platforms for optimal impact
- Plan and drive publicity efforts for project milestones, events and campaigns to obtain optimal publicity coverage and reach
- Tertiary Qualification and preferably with experience working in communications or related fields
- Proficiency in video production including filming, storyboarding, motion graphics design and photography
- Flair for copywriting for various communication platforms
- Keen interest in creative web, and graphic design
- Knowledge of web content management and publishing tools
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), PowerPoint, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro and/or other Mac applications will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with good command of English, written and spoken
Candidates with relevant working experience may be considered for the position of Assistant Manager/Manager.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now