Senior Project Assistant Executive / Project Executive, Information PC
Job no: 2002969
Work type: Term
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for individual to join Information Programme Centre where you will provide project administrative support and other duties. The role will require you to
- Assist with administrative arrangement for new staff deployed to Information Programme Centre.
- Maintain updated records of project documents, assets in their respective system.
- Support the project team in making travel arrangements.
- Support the project team in procurement matters (e.g. assist in the processing of purchase requests, purchase orders, contract variations, etc) in accordance with policies/guidelines.
- Support the project teams in project related events/meetings, including security clearance and project/site clearance for staff and contractors.
You shall report to the Assistant Director (Planning & Control).
- Diploma in any discipline
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good communication, organising and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and possess positive attitude
- A good team player
- Able to work independently and multi-task effectively
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now