Senior Associate Engineer / Associate Engineer, IT Infra, InfoComm Infrastructure
Job no: 2002966
Work type: Term
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for an individual to join us in our InfoComm Infrastructure Programme Centre where you will provide day-to-day engineering support and perform system administration to ensure high availability of systems in data centres.
The role will require you to:
- Perform service requests effectively and promptly
- Perform change requests according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Support incident management
- Adhere to policy compliance via asset & configuration management, accounts & access management, vulnerability & patch management, log management, and backup management
- Keep abreast of new emerging technologies, learn and support new technologies through their lifecycles
- Diploma in Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Experience in configuring, managing and supporting servers, virtual machines, network and end-client devices
- Experience in solving hardware and software issues
- Good knowledge in Operating System (Windows, Redhat), Active Directory, Network, Storage, Backup, IT service management, IT Operations analytics
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively as a team
- Demonstrate assertiveness and pro-activeness
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now