Engineer/Senior Engineer (Endpoint Security), OSIT Infra, InfoComm Infrastructure
Job no: 2002962
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
The role will require you to:
- Provide continuous delivery and enhancement of the endpoint security suite deployed]
- Lead as subject matters expert in the technologies for endpoint security design, implementation and deployment
- Responsible to deliver solution, capabilities enhancement, operation and support
- Continuously challenging the status quo to improve operation support, streamline processes and enhance users’ experience
- Review industry best practices, technology standards and policies. Propose and adopt changes required, implement solution and define operation support requirement
- Plan and manage the upgrade and patching for the infrastructure and endpoint solution
- Support the integration requirement of the endpoint security suite to other security solution such as SIEM and XSOAR.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant technical knowledge and experience in deploying, administering and/or supporting large enterprise endpoint security suite
- Good written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate technical design and ideas to non-technical audience
- Passionate and driven to succeed in endpoint security domain
- Able to work independently and takes initiative to solve engineering problems
- Experience in implementing and supporting one of more endpoint security solutions (e.g. EPP, HIDS, EDR, XDR)
- Experience in host-based firewall implementation and deployment
- Knowledge of hardening endpoints and network infrastructure against attack
- Proven experience in IT network and system administration
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now