Senior Head/Head of Investment, Cap Vista
Job no: 2002951
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
We are looking for innovative and technically strong personnel to join us in Cap Vista Pte Ltd.
As Cap Vista’s Head of Investment, you will be exposed to a broad variety of emerging technologies as well as the exciting start-up ecosystem. You will be interacting and working closely with people from diverse background, ranging from your MINDEF users and Defence Technology Community colleagues, to entrepreneurs, international investors and industry players, accountants, lawyers and more.
You will play a central role in identifying high-potential companies through bottom up research / analysis and by cultivating and developing your network to generate referrals to the best companies. You will be evaluating these new opportunities and building the investment memos, and eventually working closely with the portfolio companies to ensure their success.
You will also be critical in facilitating and promoting the engagement and adoption of start-ups technologies by our DTC partners. By leveraging your understanding of DTC and the network built up over the years, you will identify relevant stakeholders and connect them with the start-ups, eventually culminating in projects that would build up the technology capabilities for defence.
- A self-starter, analytical, have your own point-of-view and be comfortable expressing it.
- Have a passion for technology and innovation, and be willing to learn and pick up a broad diverse range of knowledge and skillsets beyond your established competencies
- Possess high work ethics and energy to work in the fast-paced environment independently with minimal supervision
- Interested in the start-up ecosystem and working with early-stage companies
- Good understanding of the defence ecosystem, and have quick touchpoints with different Defence Technology Community entities
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be expected to engage with C-level teams across the ecosystem, ranging from start-ups to investors and industry players
- Conversant in structuring investment deals, developing finance models, and negotiating legal agreements
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now