Cybersecurity Engineer/ Senior Engineer
Job no: 2002948
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for innovative engineers and developers to join our Cybersecurity Programme Centre in the following role:
- Design, implement, project and system manage the information security infrastructure such as identity & access management systems, network and systems protection, and monitoring systems
- Safeguard enterprise IT systems against unintended or unauthorised access, change and/or destruction through malware analysis or vulnerability assessment
- Formulate and innovate new security approaches using artificial intelligence, machine learning and other analytical techniques
- Investigate and analyse security reports to refine existing software security strategies and solutions
Candidates can look forward to a comprehensive training and development programme to prepare them for an exciting role in Cybersecurity Programme Centre.
- Tertiary qualification in Infocomm Security, Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or a related field
- Good knowledge of information security principles, network and operating systems technologies
- Passionate and self-motivated
- Customer-oriented and innovative
- Able to work both in a team and independently
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now