Senior Project Assistant Executive, InfoComm Infrastructure
Job no: 2002943
Work type: Term
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for individual to join InfoComm Infrastructure Programme Centre where you will provide project administrative support and other duties. The role will require you to:
- Support project teams in various project phases of projects from planning to delivery. This could entail helping with documentation, minutes, task tracking, etc.
- Support the project teams in project related events/meetings, including security clearance and/or project/site clearance for staff and contractors.
- Process purchase orders and perform acceptance, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Co-ordinate and work closely with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries of goods and information to internal stakeholders.
- Support AD(P&C) on related reporting and administrative duties
- Diploma in any discipline
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Structured and systematic way of working.
- Able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Knowledge in any of the following will be an advantage :
- Biz Planning, HR, Finance, IT, Procurement
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now