Engineer/Senior Engineer, Systems Engineering and C3 Centre
Job no: 2002939
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We seek driven and motivated individuals to join our Systems Engineering and C3 Centre where you will have the exciting opportunity to design, develop and integrate command and control systems for the SAF and the Public Service. In this role, you will:
- Conceptualise systems using design innovation/thinking techniques and incorporate technologies such as sensors/IOT, unmanned systems and information technology
- Conduct evaluations, design reviews, verification and validation during system implementation; and finally transiting it into operational use to bring impactful outcomes for SAF and the Public Service.
- Experiment and incorporating smart technologies such as artificial intelligence and data analytics into products to enable the SAF and Public Service to carry out real-time operations, ranging from daily operations to crisis management.
- Conduct feasibility studies and analysis to identify how emerging technologies can be leveraged to enhance systems and products with future-ready capabilities such as optimised resource planning, automated decision making, and tasking to response forces to respond to unfolding situations.
- Establish strong partnerships with other organisations to leverage digitalisation initiatives for product trials and development.
You will be exposed to a wide spectrum of expertise with the appropriate guidance, ranging from data analytics, cloud computing and cybersecurity to develop products and deliver systems that harness these technologies for effective digitalisation and data visualisation. You will also have the invaluable opportunity to work with renowned organisations locally and worldwide to develop and deliver state-of-the-art capabilities to SAF and the Public Service.
· Tertiary qualification in Electrical & Electronic Engineering , Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Data Engineering, Communications or a related discipline
· Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical skills, resourceful, meticulous and a team player
· Able to multi-task and work independently
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now