Senior Assistant Executive/Executive (Information Resource Centre), DSTA Academy
Job no: 2002938
Work type: Term
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for an individual to join us in our Information Resource Centre (IRC). The role will require you to:
- Support the production of DSTA Horizons, a technical publication profiling DSTA staff’s work.
- Process requests for, source and purchase information resources relevant to DSTA staff’s needs.
- Tag information resources to enable search.
- Track processes and systems to meet governance guidelines.
- Support the operations of the Information Resource Centre.
- Diploma in Business or equivalent with IT-related experience.
- Resourceful and meticulous.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now