Senior Manager/ Assistant Director (Business Partner)
Job no: 2002932
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
We are looking for an individual to join us in our Business Partner team where you will partner the Programme Centres and Entities in staff management and development matters. The role will require you to:
· Partner line management to facilitate and manage the rotations / secondment of staff to and from external agencies that are aligned to organization needs and staff aspirations.
· Co-ordinate and ensure smooth implementation of HR initiatives and programmes in areas of staff development, talent development and compensation & rewards
· Facilitate and manage the Annual Performance Appraisal and Rewards Exercise in accordance to the Performance & Rewards policies and guidelines
· Provide regular and timely updates to management on the staff rotations / secondment status and challenges, propose appropriate strategies and recommendation implementation plans to address issues.
- Tertiary graduates. Degree in Human Resources would have an advantage
- Possess HR experience, preferably with minimally 6 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now