Senior Manager / Manager (Security)
Job no: 2002917
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for an individual with a strong teamwork ethos to join our DSTA Security Team. You will be responsible for the physical security of DSTA. You are required to identify vulnerabilities within DSTA and propose technologies and measures to rectify them and enhance security.
This role will require you to:
- Implement and review Physical Security policies and processes for DSTA.
- Establish and review Security Standard Operating Procedures for the security officers
- Implement and review security protection plans.
- Implement and manage security systems, equipment and technologies in DSTA premises
- Ensure serviceability and maintenance of security systems and equipment
- Lead and manage security officers and monitor their performance.
- Develop and execute security plans/measures for internal and major external DSTA events
- Formulate and implement the Business Continuity Plans & Other Contingencies SOPs.
- Conduct of enforcements checks on DSTA Premises as well as investigations
- Monitor regulatory developments and policy changes which may affect DSTA.
- Tertiary Qualification with few years of working experience in security or policy setting (PSP accreditation will be an advantage).
- Good knowledge and understanding of security management.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Data Analytics will be an advantage.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous, able to work independently and as a team
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now