The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for an individual to manage corporate events and support asset management operations. You will play the essential role in the following:
- Plan, develop and ensure the smooth end-to-end implementation of DSTA corporate events.
- Execute the sourcing and procurement activities related to the event which will include developing the scope of work, managing the entire tender process, establishing the contracts for venue, event management companies, logistics, collateral, souvenirs and services such as technicians and photographers.
- Continuous review of service quality in event management to achieve efficiency and event success.
- Establish and maintain event related SOPs; and ensure events are executed in compliance with the established procedures, financial and hospitality guidelines.
- Drive and maintain comprehensive event database for data analytics to draw insights on guests profile, venue selection, budget allocation, resource planning, menu selection, etc.
- Work with various stakeholders to execute end-to-end process of DSTA asset management, from bringing assets on charge, tracking the accountability, coordinating disposal to administering the cost recovery for loss/damaged of assets.
- Tertiary Qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Adaptable, meticulous and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Outgoing personality and have the passion in organization and management of events