Senior Executive / Assistant Manager / Manager / Senior Manager, Strategic Plans
Job no: 2002835
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for an individual to join our Strategic Plans team. The role will require you to:
- Support the implementation and promulgation of strategies, policies, processes and governance controls.
- Support the promotion and sustainment of the culture of productivity and innovation in DSTA, including the planning and organising of major staff engagement events to communicate new initiatives and facilitate staff feedback
- Assist in DSTA’s performance and risk management, including the strategic planning process to define DSTA’s organisational strategies.
- Tertiary qualification
- Knowledge/experience in Strategic Planning, Corporate Governance or Organisation Excellence will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently and as a team
Candidates with relevant working experience may be considered for the position of Assistant Manager / Manager.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now