Senior Engineer, InfoComm Governance, InfoComm Infrastructure
Job no: 2002832
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for an individual to join us in our InfoComm Infrastructure Programme Centre where you will lead the implementation of a compliance framework that governs and secures our infrastructure systems. The role will require you to:
- Research the cyber threat landscape, defence technologies, and explore new cyber assurance tools
- Scope and review security tests and audits to ensure security assurance is achieved, and perform vulnerability assessment and red-teaming
- Design and deploy artefacts (spanning design, development, implementation and automation of cyber activities) into enterprise systems that aligns to security principles and overall Enterprise System Architecture
- Develop and review project specific security specifications and ensure alignment to assessed security risks, security requirements, prevailing ICT security policies and standards
- Tertiary qualification in Infocomm Security, Computer Science, Computer/Electronics Engineering or Information Technology with at least 5 years’ of IT experience in security roles with in-depth hands-on knowledge of security practice and/or ICT compliance
- Candidates with CISSP, CISA, Cloud Security, DevSecOps and/or Mobile Network related certification will have an advantage
- Knowledge of cybersecurity attributes (e.g. confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability, assurance, etc.) and security measures (e.g. authentication, authorization, etc.)
- Knowledge of system security architecture concepts including network topology, protocols, components and principles (e.g. application of Defence in-Depth)
- Able to think strategically and critically, and articulate cybersecurity risks, mitigation measures and residual risks to stakeholders
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good planning and coordination skills
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now