Engineer (Armament), Systems Management
Job no: 2002824
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for an individual to join us in our Systems Management Programme Centre where you will be involved in the acquisition, operations, support and trial testing of armament systems. The role will also require you to:
• Apply engineering knowledge to solve well-defined engineering problems
• Assist in development of engineering solutions for projects/programmes
• Develop practical solutions within clearly defined policies, principles and objectives
• Implement engineering solutions and robust validation for the specific system or sub-system
• Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering. Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills, resourceful, meticulous and a team player
• Able to multi-task and work independently
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now