Cybersecurity Software Developer
Job no: 2001807
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for innovative developers to join our Cybersecurity Programme Centre in the following role :
- Build novel kernel modules and mobile applications to protect DSTA enterprise and defence systems
- Work with stakeholders from different domains to design robust, high-performance software security solutions
- Keep abreast of the latest threat detection and protection techniques and implement them in our software systems
Candidates can look forward to a comprehensive training and development programme to prepare them for an exciting role in Cybersecurity Programme Centre.
- Tertiary qualification in Infocomm Security, Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or related field
- High proficiency in C++, Java, C# and/or Python, data structures and algorithms and software engineering methodologies
- Familiarity with Windows, Android and/or Linux operating system
- Experience with cryptography, network security, application security and/or machine learning
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now