Senior Manager/Assistant Director (Operational Audit)
Job no: 2001554
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
We are looking for a professional auditor to join us in our Internal Audit team. The role will require the individual to:
- Lead and manage audit assignments, perform risk assessment and execute audits to assess adequacy and functioning of the internal controls, governance and risk management processes of DSTA and Group.
- Recommend improvements to internal controls, governance and risk management processes to the organisation.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accountancy, Business or Commerce with at least 7 years of working experience in external and/or internal audit.
- Chartered Accountant Singapore (CA Singapore), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) would be an advantage.
- In-depth technical skills and knowledge e.g. risk-based auditing, risk analysis and control assessment techniques, governance, enterprise risk management and internal controls, internal audit standards, ethics, fraud.
- Proficiency in use of auditing tools and techniques e.g. risk-based audit planning, analytical review, computer-assisted audit technique, data analytics, and leveraging technologies such as RPA in audits.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Resourceful, meticulous and a team player.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now