Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager (Staff Development)
Job no: 2001545
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
You will be part of the team where you will implement, enhance and advocate DSTA's Staff Development framework. The role will require you to:
- Work with business units on training and competency development matters and reviews to drive organizational capability needs and a learning and development culture in DSTA
- Plan and run training programmes and initiatives to support staff development. This includes managing the programme schedule, procurement, communication, administration and logistics.
- Work with multiple stakeholders on career development for staff
- Drive continuous improvements to shape organisational wide learning initiatives and developmental programmes
- Tertiary graduates. Degree in Human Resources would have an advantage
- Good organisation, project management, data analytics (e.g. excel) and digital media / visual design skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated individual with a critical mind that seeks continuous improvements
- Team player who can work independently and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now