DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We seek driven individuals to join the Land Systems Programme Centre where you will play a crucial role in actively innovating, developing and operationalising game changing technologies and capabilities for both defence and whole of Government applications.
Combat Systems, Platforms, and Vehicle Technologies
· Highly specialised and advanced combat systems that are designed to seek, identify and prosecute with precision, speed and accuracy.
· Cutting edge powertrains such as hybrid or electric platforms for game-changing capabilities.
· Integration of robotics and automation to enhance performance, efficiency and safety.
· Innovative platform designs to overcome challenging terrain.
Through personalised training and mentorship programmes, you will be exposed to a broad spectrum of expertise, ranging from technical competencies such as systems engineering, integration, modelling & simulation and rapid prototyping, to business competencies in project management and design thinking. You will use this know-how and technology instinct to deliver end-to-end capabilities. You will also have opportunities to collaborate and co-develop technologies with leading organisations, companies and research institutions from both Singapore and across the world.
· Tertiary qualification in Engineering-related fields (e.g. Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, etc.), or Robotics or Systems Automation Engineering.
· Dynamic personality with good interpersonal skills, self-driven with a can-do spirit, willingness to learn new skills and expand into exciting new tech domains.
· Experience and proficiency in the following are desired but not mandatory:
> CAD and modelling and simulation tools such as Unity and SolidWorks; or
> Robotics, automation, systems integration