Engineer/ Senior Engineer, Guided Weapon Systems, Advanced Systems Programme Centre
Job no: 2001527
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We are looking for an individual to join us in Advanced Systems Programme Centre to deliver superior Guided Weapon Systems. You will develop deep expertise in navigation and control, guidance, aerodynamics, electronics and software technologies to provide robust precision unmanned navigation capabilities.
As Engineer/ Snr Engineer, you will be part of a team to:
- Leverage cutting-edge digital technologies such as artificial intelligence to deliver tech-push solutions.
- Conceptualise, acquire and develop engineering solutions to deliver tactical network systems that increases mobile communications.
- Work with multiple stakeholders and strategic partners to ensure timely completion and implementation of projects.
- Keep abreast and exploit the latest technologies and fielding solutions at forefront of the industry.
Join us now and acquire valuable experience in a spectrum of exciting sensing and disruption technologies (of different maturities).
• Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace / Aeronautical Engineering, Engineering Systems and Design, or equivalent engineering degree
• Dynamic personality and innovative mind
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated individual with a positive attitude
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now