Software Developer, Enterprise IT
Job no: 2001520
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
The Enterprise IT Programme Centre is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to join and build agile and user-centric software products. The role will require you to:
· Design, build and test agile and user-centric software products
· Work within agile development teams to deliver quality software
· Adopt proven software engineering practices such as code reviews and test driven development
· Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related fields
· Experience in full-stack development such as Java, Node.js, Angular
· Good knowledge of agile processes, continuous integration/continuous development and cloud technologies will be an advantage
· Good problem-solving, writing and presentation skills
· Curious and open to new ideas
· Passionate and self-motivated
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now