Associate Engineer, Cybersecurity
Job no: 2001517
Work type: Term
Location: DSTA Singapore
The Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) brings you to the forefront of cybersecurity, digital transformation and engineering. From working on software development and systems integration to unmanned technologies and artificial intelligence, you can have an impact on Singapore’s defence.
Achieve your fullest potential with opportunities to build your technical expertise and hone your competencies in diverse domains. You can also expect an immersive learning experience, where you will work with bright minds and collaborate with global industry experts.
DSTA is recognised as one of the top 10 employers in the Engineering & IT sector, where our engineers and IT professionals work alongside procurement specialists to deliver state-of-the-art capabilities for Singapore’s peace and security.
Internship opportunities and a meaningful career await you.
Learn more about DSTA at https://www.dsta.gov.sg. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries pertaining to careers.
DSTA is looking to hire an associate engineer to join us in our Cybersecurity Programme Centre. You will be part of a team responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting cybersecurity infrastructures such as Security Operation Centres (SOCs). This role will require you to:
- Perform maintenance and support activities of the IT security infrastructure
- Participate in network and system troubleshooting to resolve performance and operational issues
- Participate in the implementation of IT security infrastructure which includes but not limited to firewalls, VPN, DNS, security gateway, network equipment. Maintain standard operating procedures.
- Participate in the continuous review to improve efficiencies and security through the adoption of industry standard and cutting edge security and networking technologies.
- Automation scripts development to support operational workflows
- Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or related disciplines
- Good problem-solving and troubleshoot skills
- Desire to always learn and explore new technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player as well as ability to work independently on tasks
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now