Deputy Director (Corporate Governance & Process Improvement)
Job no: 2001513
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We are looking for an individual to join our Corporate Governance & Process Improvement team. The role will require you to:
- Lead a team to drive continuous improvement to DSTA’s Business Planning systems and processes and ensure that they are governed in a manner that aligns with DSTA’s Strategic objectives.
- Drive the implementation, sustenance and continuous improvement of DSTA’s Quality Management System and DSTA’s internal quality audit (IQA) programme in accordance with the ISO 9001 standards.
- Support DSTA management and entities in corporate governance related matters and activities, including ensuring compliance to DSTA Act and other MINDEF and Public Service statutory requirements to achieve effective organisational governance and control.
- Tertiary qualification with at least 12 years of working experience in:
- Initiating, developing, and implementing continuous improvements to systems and processes.
- Governance and compliance control mechanisms and processes, particularly in Public Service setting.
- Strong grasp of methodologies and best practices with the intent to bring about continuous improvements to systems and processes.
- Deep knowledge of Public Service statutory requirements and processes to ensure governance and compliance
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now