Assistant Procurement Executive/ Procurement Executive, Cybersecurity
Job no: 2001263
Work type: Term
Location: DSTA Singapore
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We are looking for an individual to join our Cybersecurity Programme Centre where you will procure Cybersecurity-related goods and services for the national defence and security of Singapore. This role will require you to:
- Conduct procurement processes of sourcing, tendering, evaluation, contract management and supplier performance management in accordance with policies and guidelines.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand their requirements and formulate procurement approaches and strategies appropriate for the purchases.
- Process purchase orders and export license application, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Co-ordinate and work closely with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries of goods and information to internal stakeholders.
Candidates can look forward to a comprehensive training and development programme to prepare them for an exciting role in Cybersecurity Programme Centre.
- Diploma in any discipline.
- Knowledge in business, finance and government procurement will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- An eye for details and able to work well with numbers.
- Organised and meticulous.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with relevant working experience may be considered for the position of Procurement Executive.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now