DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We seek driven individuals to join the Land Systems Programme Centre where you will play a crucial role in actively innovating, developing and operationalising game changing technologies and capabilities for both defence and whole of Government applications.
Command and Control Systems
· Apply design thinking and agile development methodologies to deliver user-centric command and control systems.
· Adopt technologies such as artificial intelligence, video analytics, and cloud to deliver integrated capabilities.
· Digitalisation of fighting platforms to enhance the network-centric combat capabilities of the SAF
Through personalised training and mentorship programmes, you will be exposed to a broad spectrum of expertise, ranging from technical competencies such as systems integration, software development, artificial intelligence and cloud computing, to business competencies in project management and design thinking. This will equip you with the know-how and technology instinct to harness technologies for decision support, digitalisation and visualisation. In this exciting portfolio, you will also have opportunities to collaborate and co-develop technologies with leading organisations, companies and research institutions from both Singapore and across the world.
· Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering-related fields (e.g. Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, etc.).
· Dynamic personality with good interpersonal skills, self-driven with a can-do spirit, willingness to learn new skills and expand into exciting new tech domains.
· Experience and proficiency in the following are desired but not mandatory:
> Programming (e.g. Android Programming, Python, C/C++, Java); or
> Information Systems and Internet of Things; or
> Computers and Electronics