Engineer (Comms Engineering), Systems Management
Job no: 2001256
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We are looking for someone to join the System Management Programme Centre where you would be part of the team to deliver high availability and assurance of Communication Systems to the SAF.
- Define and design criterion for system maintainability and sustainability
- Apply engineering knowledge to analyse and develop solutions to enhance communications systems
- Implement engineering solutions together with robust validation for communications systems
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, preferably with knowledge in communications, such as Radio Frequency (RF), digital communications or a related discipline
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, resourceful, meticulous and a team player
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now