Senior Engineer/ Engineer, Advanced Systems
Job no: 2001250
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We are looking for an individual to join us in Advanced Systems Programme Centre where you will be engineering and designing game-changing defence capabilities. You will be part of the team to acquire, develop and integrate advanced engineering solutions in the areas of communications systems, sensors and guided weapons.
The role will also require you to:
· Conceptualise ideas, develop engineering solutions, acquire and integrate systems across a broad spectrum of technologies
· Liaise with all relevant internal and external parties to ensure timely completion and implementation of project in line with customers' requirements, schedule and budget
· Keep abreast of the latest technology in areas such as radar, electro-optics, missile systems, counter drone, software-defined radios, datalink systems and satellite communications
• Tertiary qualification in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Robotics
• Dynamic personality and innovative mind
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated individual with a positive attitude
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now