Assistant Procurement Executive/ Procurement Executive
Job no: 2001239
Work type: Term
Location: DSTA Singapore
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We are looking for an individual to join us in our dynamic Procurement team where you will procure goods and services for the national defence and security of Singapore. This role will require you to:
• Conduct procurement processes of sourcing, tendering, evaluation, contract management and supplier performance management in accordance with policies and guidelines.
• Work with internal stakeholders to understand their requirements and formulate procurement approaches and strategies appropriate for the purchases.
• Process purchase orders and export license application, in a timely and accurate manner.
• Co-ordinate and work closely with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries of goods and information to internal stakeholders.
• Diploma in any discipline. Knowledge in business, finance and government procurement will be an advantage.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• An eye for details and able to work well with numbers.
• Organised and meticulous.
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Candidates with relevant working experience may be considered for the position of Procurement Executive.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now