DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We are looking for an individual to join our Events & Asset Management team. The role will require you to:
• Oversees the end-to-end execution of event organization, from procurement activities to on-site delivery for DSTA events and VIP visits
• Performs guest management planning to enable efficient registration process, fuss-free issuance of event materials, and a well thought out and considered seating arrangement to facilitate discussions
• Execute the sourcing and procurement activities related to the event which will include developing the scope of work, managing the entire tender process, establishing the contracts for venue, entertainment companies, logistics, collateral, souvenirs and services such as technicians and photographers
• Ensure timely and accurate payments to contractors and proper closure of contract
• Execute key tasks like transport plan, oversees setup of event hall, table layout, stage, backdrop, AV, etc, as planned / contracted
• Drive and maintain comprehensive event database for data analytics to draw insights on guests profile, venue selection, budget allocation, resource planning, menu selection, etc.
• Ensure events are executed in compliance with the established procedures and financial guidelines. Deliver the continuous review of service quality in event management to achieve efficiency and event success.
• Function as the key point of contact to coordinate WOG events, including compilation of attendance, liaising with the organising government unit and promulgation of administration information.
• Establish and maintain event related SOPs.
• Work with various stakeholders to execute end-to-end process of DSTA asset management, from bringing assets on charge, tracking the accountability, coordinating disposal to administering the cost recovery for loss/damaged of assets.
• Tertiary Qualification in Business, Arts and Social Sciences, Humanities, or related fields
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Meticulous, able to work independently and as a team
• Outgoing personality and have the passion in organization and management of major events
Candidates with relevant work experience may be considered for the position of Assistant Manager.