Senior Associate Engineer / Associate Engineer, InfoComm Infrastructure
Job no: 2001057
Work type: Term
Location: DSTA Singapore
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We are looking for an individual to join us in our InfoComm Infrastructure Programme Centre where you will provide day-to-day engineering support and perform system administration to ensure high availability of systems in data centres.
The role will require you to:
- Perform service requests effectively and promptly
- Perform change requests according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Support incident management
- Adhere to policy compliance via asset & configuration management, accounts & access management, vulnerability & patch management, log management, and backup management
- Keep abreast of new emerging technologies, learn and support new technologies through their lifecycles
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Experience in configuring, managing and supporting servers, virtual machines, network and end-client devices
- Experience in solving hardware and software issues
- Good knowledge in Operating System (Windows, Redhat), Active Directory, Network, Storage, Backup, IT service management, IT Operations analytics
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively as a team
- Demonstrate assertiveness and pro-activeness
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now