Senior Procurement Executive/ Assistant Procurement Manager/ Procurement Manager
Job no: 2001055
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We are looking for an individual to join us in our Procurement team where you will procure state-of-the-art defence systems, goods and services for the national defence and security of Singapore. The role will require you to:
- Work with users to understand their requirements and formulate procurement approaches and strategies appropriate for the purchases
- Conduct procurement processes of sourcing, tendering, evaluation, contract management and supplier performance management in accordance with policies and guidelines
- Conduct market research and engage industries to understand supplier landscape and market supply conditions
- Innovate and add-value to the procurement processes
- Tertiary qualification in any discipline
- Knowledge in business, finance and government procurement will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organised and meticulous
- Enjoys problem-solving and analytical work
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Candidates with relevant working experience may be considered for the position of Assistant Procurement Manager / Procurement Manager.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now