Deputy Director, Digital Strategy & Transformation Office
Job no: 2001051
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
The Enterprise IT Programme Centre works at the forefront of digitalisation of MINDEF and the SAF. We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to work with cross-domain MINDEF/SAF stakeholders to manage and drive value from technology. The successful candidate will start with a secondment to MINDEF/SAF to play a pivotal role in leading and formulating strategies to deliver effective business and digital transformation.
This role will require you to :
- Develop and implement strategies leveraging the use of digital technologies
Focus on creating business value through the use of digital platforms, technologies, services and processes
- Analyze user experience data and initiate digital projects
- Define and measure the ROI on digital projects and review approaches to ensure right investment of tools and resources
- Work and collaborate with other government agencies to leverage whole of government digital government initiatives
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related field
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in planning and business operations, preferably with policy framework formulation and IT implementation experience
- Proven track record of leading successful digital transformation projects
- Well-versed in strategy development and planning
- Competent with digital technologies and familiar with design thinking
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills
- Good organisation acumen, and the ability to engage leadership, stakeholders and engineering staff
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now